Chauffeurs report directly to the Driver Manager.
Responsible for operating a vehicle and driving passengers to and from their destinations. Greets passengers, drives safely and provides a high-level guest experience.
- Provide safe passenger transportation
- Conduct proper vehicle inspections
- Record and maintain hours of service
- Assist passengers with luggage
- Perform passenger errands if requested
- Operate safety and accessibility equipment
- Must be able to pass a company administered driving test
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to assist passengers in and out of the vehicle if necessary
- Must be able to fluently read and write in English
- May not have more than 2 minor traffic violations in the last 3 years
- May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays